Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Don't Touch My Rattle


I've been meaning to write about the new naked-scanners and the TSA pat down frenzy for several weeks however an extreme case of laziness has prevented from me from acting on this. I have to say I am more than pleased to see the objections grow to their current size and fury during the time I couldn't get around to writing about it.

I believe that following the election at the beginning of the month everyday Americans have realized that they can in fact take control of a situation. With this new found spirit of '76 it was inevitable that the TSA would run into trouble with the scanners and the ridiculous pat down procedure. Perhaps the Tea Partiers could alter the "Don't Tread On Me" flag to say "Don't Touch My Rattle" and use it as banner. Twisted Sisters' "We're not Gonna Take it" could be the anthem.

At what point do people just say "enough of this bullshit" and stand up? Let us see. I predict (using my amazing powers of prediction) that the TSA will be DOA in a few years. I also would be surprised to see the current shake down pat down would survive for Christmas. But then I'm an optimist!

No comments:

Post a Comment