Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Ten Ideas for Bono
Bono, Holy Bono has writen an opinion piece for the New York Times regarding his ten great ideas for the next decade. This comes on the heels of his chatter about how to police the internet because file sharing hurts everyone. You see Record Company weasles can't afford their coke habbit anymore and that makes them less effective at ripping off and exploiting their talent pool, which are by all accounts nothing more than serfs.
I'm not going to review Bono's ideas. They might be good. They might be bad. I don't care. And that's the point of this. Bono doesn't give a shit what I think. And that's good. I don't care what he thinks. He made two good albums back in the early 1980s then spend the next 100 years pumping out mullet powered rubbish. Now he wears silly sunglasses and goes around speaking his wisdom to all who will listen.
So here are my Ten Ideas for Bono.
1) Get rid of those sunglasses
2) Get rid of those sunglasses
3) Get rid of those sunglasses
4) Get rid of those sunglasses
5) Get rid of those sunglasses
6) Get rid of those sunglasses
7) Get rid of those sunglasses
8) Get rid of those sunglasses
9) Tell The Edge to lose the wool cap
10) Shut up, Bono. We don't care what you think.