Thursday, December 10, 2009

AVATAR: FULL METAL SMURF


I know there has been much hype about this new movie but it combines many of the elements that I have grown to hate despite the love of Sci-Fi I had in my youth. I strongly dislike CGI. I strongly dislike 3D. I strongly dislike how every potentially good movie in the last ten years has had the same commie subtext. This movie is no different. It's Vietnam/Iraq in space with the skinny Smurfs as the unfortunates who stand in the way of the military industrial stuff.

Pah.

PLEASE, someone make a movie about bad guys getting their asses kicked because they deserve it. Bad guys who aren't us. You know the REAL bad guys. Like the Taliban. Or the bastards who run Burma or Laos.

I would bet this movie will be, to use the parlance of our times, "A Massive Fail".

1 comment:

  1. This blog is fantastic! 'PLEASE, someone make a movie about bad guys getting their asses kicked because they deserve it.' amen. If you haven't seen it- check out the new Rambo. Stalone makes his intentions clean, and there is plenty of bad guy ass kicking to boot.

    ReplyDelete