Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Blogspot Decides I'm A "SPAM BLOG"


I'm now required to type in an annoying "Word Verification" each time I do anything on Blogger. This is because Blogger has decided that my Blog has "characteristics of a Spam Blog".

First of all what hell is a "Spam Blog". In my years of on line this and that I've never heard of such a thing. Is this a blog that comes to your house and forces you to read it? And if so what are these "Characteristics"? Are they not having shaved in the morning? The smell of peanut butter on my breath?

Or have I said something on here that someone doesn't like? Someone who has decided that they get to control what I say or think.

Well here's the thing. I WILL say what ever I like. And if you don't like it you can NOT READ MY BLOG. I give you permission to never come back here.

Now excuse me while I go type in more frickin "Word Verifications".

No comments:

Post a Comment